Since its introduction in 2010, the iPad has quickly become an iconic device -- a compact, versatile tablet computer that packs a punch in terms of its functionality. It's now widely used and in many ways is ideal for children: user-friendly, compact, powerful, and stylish. And for parents who worry about their children's internet browsing habits, A Parent's Guide to the iPad in Easy Steps breaks down the iPad's capabilities so that parents can understand how their children are using this exciting machine, and also make the most of it themselves. Covering a range of topics -- education, games, photos, music, creativity, and social networking -- this indispensable guide ensures that children get the most out of the iPad safely and successfully.
Welcome to France. Nothing beats the right phrase. LEARNING FRENCH BY EASY PHRASES provides travelers the key words for getting around one of the world?s most visited countries. Turn the pages as Parisian lists necessary phrases to guide you through your visit to France. Designed as a compact and comprehensive companion, LEARNING FRENCH BY EASY PHRASES is the only language book English speakers will need in order to navigate through French museums, restaurants, hotels, transportation, social events, and more! Organized in user-friendly lists, this book presents clear-cut, necessary information for the well-informed traveler. Whether you are visiting for a few days or a few weeks LEARNING FRENCH BY EASY PHRASES allows you to focus on the very best France has to offer, making your experience a rich and rewarding one. Readers may also be interested in THE TOP TEN GUIDE TO PARIS, available at the Amazon eBook Store. Best wishes for a pleasant visit to France.The Internationalist
Designed to accompany and complement the Easy Learning Irish Grammar in the widely acclaimed Collins Easy Learning range, Collins Easy Learning Irish Verbs offers beginners a clear and easy-to-understand guide to Irish verbs. Collins Easy Learning Irish Verbs has been designed for all those learning Irish at school, work or home. The main section of the book consists of 115 fully conjugated verbs, both regular and irregular.The introduction gives a clear explanation of the main tenses and moods in which the verbs are conjugated. It also points out that the forms given in the verb tables conform to the Official Standard of Irish, with additional notes on the principal dialect variants. Finally, an alphabetical index lists many widely used Irish verbs, including the key verbs which appear in full in the verb tables.• Collins Easy Learning Irish Verbs shows all the major tenses and moods of the most important Irish verbs in full.• A list of the 115 key verbs is given in the introduction.• Clear layout ensures that you find the information you need quickly and easily.Other titles available in the Collins Irish range are: Collins Easy Learning Irish Dictionary, Collins Easy Learning Irish Grammar, Collins Irish Gem Dictionary and Collins Irish Pocket Dictionary.
The approach to the solution within the CRC/TR 96 financed by the German Research Foundation DFG aims at measures that will allow manufacturing accuracy to be maintained under thermally unstable conditions with increased productivity, without an additional demand for energy for tempering. The challenge of research in the CRC/TR 96 derives from the attempt to satisfy the conflicting goals of reducing energy consumption and increasing accuracy and productivity in machining.
In the current research performed in 19 subprojects within the scope of the CRC/TR 96, correction and compensation solutions that influence the thermo-elastic machine tool behaviour efficiently and are oriented along the thermo-elastic functional chain are explored and implemented. As part of this general objective, the following issues must be researched and engineered in an interdisciplinary setting and brought together into useful overall solutions:
1. Providing the modelling fundamentals to calculate the heat fluxes and the resulting thermo-elastic deformations in a comprehensive manner,
2. Mapping of the structural variability as a result of the relative movement inside the machine tool,
3. Providing the tools for an efficient adjustment of parameters that vary greatly in time and space by means of parameter identification methods as a prerequisite for correction and compensation solutions,
4. Engineering and demonstrating solutions to control-integrated correction of thermo-elastic errors by an inverse position setpoint compensation of the error at the TCP,
5. Engineering and demonstrating solutions based on the material properties to compensate for thermo-elastic effects through a homogeneous propagation of the temperature field, as well as reducing and smoothing the distribution of heat dissipated in supporting structures,
6. Developing metrological fundamentals to record the thermo-elastic errors in special structural areas of machine tools,
7. Engineering a methodological approach to simultaneous and complex evaluation of the CRC/TR 96 solutions, referring to their impact on product quality, production rate, energy consumption and machine tool costs
Beer tasting has come into its own. The goal of this book is not to make you a beer expert. It's to make drinking beer more fun - more fun for you and more fun for the people drinking with you. People who don't know beer appreciate it when there is someone who can help them navigate around all the selections that are available. People who really know a lot about beer appreciate it when there is someone who can ask them interesting questions. And when people appreciate you, it's fun to drink beer with them.
We are blessed to live in an era in which superb beers are available in abundance to anyone with the wisdom to drink them.